Welcome! We’re happy that you’re interested in writing for us.
Our blog’s mission is to create a platform for digital marketing experts across all specialties and disciplines to share their knowledge and experience widely with our audience and email lists.
We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. But you don’t need to wait for an idea that will redefine web design. Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night.
We are focused on maintaining a high standard of content, that will not become overly outdated, but we do consider all sorts of post-types, such as:
- Breaking News / Industry News(Digital Marketing Related)
- How-To’s(Digital Marketing Related)
- Trend Recognitions(Digital Marketing Related)
- Expert Opinions(Digital Marketing Related)
- Tips & Tricks(Digital Marketing Related)
- Listicles(Digital Marketing Related)
- Case Studies(Digital Marketing Related)
- Any Other Digital Marketing Related Pieces
Please read the guidelines before you reach out to us, as submissions and requests may be rejected outright. Please allow 5-7 business days for us to review your submission, and respond to your submission. This is simply a formality though, because we usually respond within 1-2 business days.
Topics We Cover:
We cover all topics within Digital marketing including but not limited to:
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing(SEM)
- Social Media Marketing(SMM)
- Pay Per Click(PPC)
- Website Design & Development
- Google Analytics / Other Analytics
- Small Business / Startup
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Reputation Recovery & Management
Don’t Know What To Write?
If you’re having trouble figuring out what you can write about on our blog, you can always reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Paid Only $20 Per Post)
We will provide you with a pre-approved title, and sub-headings, to research and write!
Read Guest Post Guidelines:
Important: Before you write or submit a guest-post to Vancouver SEO Agency, be sure to review ALL GUIDELINES and ensure your post adheres to them. Read them carefully! Send us your topic idea before you submit your article.
Your Guest Post Must:
- Be Hosted on Google Docs — With a working share-link.
- Not contain major grammatical or language errors. — Fluent English Required.
- Be interesting, engaging, or — We’re looking for REAL content(100% Unique).
- Have Proper HTML structure and text formatting — H1, H2, H3 tags, etc.
- Be 700- 2000 words in length.
- Have licenced, and relevant images. — AT LEAST 2-3 images within the post.
- Give sources of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content, if any.
- Be completely unique and unpublished anywhere else. — We run every post through tests.
- Include your biography and headshot along with your article.
- Be Non promotional. — Links to complimentary blog-posts can be accepted, if relevant.
- 3+ authority links
- 2+ links to other VSA articles(Interlinking)
- 1 Featured Image(1000px x 528px)
- This is paid service.
If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you may not hear from us.
What Happens After Your Submission Is Accepted?
- If we find your submission of high-quality, it is sent for review to our editorial staff. If changes are required, we send it back to you with our notes. — Once all notes are addressed, the piece will be approved.
- Once approved, your article will be added to the publication queue. — Expect a possible publishing timeline of up to 5-10 business days.
- We reserve the right to edit the article or its title.
- The Guest author has the right to republish the story elsewhere so-long-as it cites, and links to, Vancouver SEO Agency, as the original publisher of the story.
- We reserve the right to republish the post or share it on any social channel, or platform.
- Guest articles are out of the authors’ own volition. — We do not compensate writers for their contributions.
We DO accept sponsored posts under the right circumstances. Please contact us with the subject line “Sponsored Post” for more information.
Got more questions? Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at email@example.com or fill the form below to submit your article topic ideas.